...State of the Art in EyeCare and EyeWear...
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations: Pediatrics to Geriatrics
- Free Consultations For Laser Vision Correction, Refractive Surgery
- Contact Lens Fitting and Evaluation (Specializing in Soft Lenses, Astigmatic Lenses, Multifocal, Keratoconus and Scleral Lenses
- Complex Prescriptions
- Fundus Photography
- Visual Field Testing
- Treatment and Management of Ocular Diseases: Viteral Floaters, Allergies, Infection and Cataract assessment.
- Low Vision Assessment and Treatment
- Dry Eye / Punctal Plugs
- On-Site Fabrication of Eyewear (glasses made while you wait)
- NEW Digital Lenses - Personalized to your unique prescription (call or come in for your consultation with our Opticians)
- Affordable and Stylish Eyewear
- Polarized Sun Wear and Drivewear lenses
- Personalized and Professional Service
Facilities and Equipment
Stand alone private office building, Wheel Chair accessible
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and CareCredit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, United Health Care, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, The Empire Plan, MVP, Cigna, CDPHP, Aetna, Eyemed, Affinity. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.